Terms & conditions
PAYMENT & FEES
Tuition fees are charged per Term and payment at enrolment or before the first day of the month. Payments can be made by:
- Cheque (payable to “Southside Mandarin”).
- Bank transfer to our account “Southside Mandarin” at Bank of East Asia account number 134-68-00070-7. Kindly note there will be $15 extra service charge for bank transfer unless transferred from BEA bank.
- Cash or EPS payment in person at our office.
For playgroup classes (Friendly Frog, Merry Monkey and Peppy Puppy), aside from trial lesson, only ONE parent is allowed to accompany child into the classroom.
SOCKS POLICY & GENERAL HYGIENE
Children, parents and guardians must remove their shoes and rub their hands with alcohol gel upon entering our premise. Please ensure that non-slip socks are worn by children, parents and guardians at all times inside the premise.
For course enrolment, please complete the online enrolment form (click HERE). You may also wish to visit our office and complete the enrolment form in person.
One payable trial lesson per child can be arranged, subject to availability. Please contact us directly to arrange the trial lesson.
Kindly contact us for current promotional events or discounts at email@example.com or 3427 9619.
There will be no class on statutory and bank holidays.
In the event of a Black Rain warning or a Typhoon 8 signal being hoisted, our office will be closed and classes will be cancelled. If the signal is lowered after 8am, all morning classes will be cancelled. If the signal is lowered after 1:30pm, all afternoon classes will be cancelled. A make up class will be arranged within two (2) weeks of the cancelled class. Failure to attend the make up class will result in a forfeiture of the make up class. There will be no refunds on cancelled class due to enforced closures.
There will be no refunds, under any circumstances, on classes already paid for.
MAKE UP CLASS
- If the student is expected to miss a class, please inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (Tel: 3427-9619) no later than two (2) hours prior to the start of the class. We will schedule a make up class for the student within two (2) weeks of the missed class.
- Make up classes cannot be carried over beyond the two-week window. Failure to schedule or attend the make up class will result in a forfeiture of the make up class.
- There will be no refunds on missed class, regardless of whether it is a regular or make up class, under any circumstances.
PHOTOS AND OTHER MEDIA
We reserve the right to use the photos, videos and sound recordings of all students taken during our classes for teacher training, curriculum or promotional purposes.
- All participants enrolled in classes at Southside Mandarin do so at their own risk. Southside Mandarin is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to students or their guests as a result of participating in these classes.
- Southside Mandarin reserves the right to expel students who have a negative influence on the successful running of a class.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.